You must have a valid LexisNexis ID to participate in training and complete the pre-requisite Basic LexisNexis training prior to signing up for the Certificate of Mastery program.
The Paralegal Certificate of Mastery Program on the LexisNexis® services at lexis.com® is designed to familiarize you with the tools paralegals use to streamline their every day tasks. Five one-hour training sessions cover the topics of Basic Legal Research, Citation Research, Drafting Legal Documents, Expert Witness/Verdicts & Settlements Research, and Public Records with Company & Financial Research.
- Paralegal Mastery Program #1 – Basic Legal Research
- Paralegal Mastery Program #2 – Case & Statute Citation Research
- Paralegal Mastery Program #3 – Drafting Legal Documents
- Paralegal Mastery Program #4 – Expert Witness/Verdicts & Settlements Research
- Paralegal Mastery Program #5 – Public Records/Company & Financial Research
New Paralegal Mastery Courses start April 23, 2013!
For an updated Schedule of Courses or to register for courses, visit:
Once on the site:
- Create an account/profile (if you do not already have one).
Note: Bar Member # is mandatory. If you do not have a Bar Member # please enter your name in this field and the state that you reside in.
Query in Search Box at the top, "Paralegal Mastery"
Add the appropriate course(s) to your cart
Remember all courses are free of charge!
If you have questions regarding the Paralegal Mastery Program please call the Customer Education Department at: 1-800-227-9597 EXT. 52111