Skip to content
* Required fields
LexisNexis® Information Professional Update
LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™
1. Introduction to LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™SmartIndexing is a classification technology that helps researchers overcome information overload by more quickly and efficiently finding the information they need to do their jobs.
2. Subject & Industry IndexingLexisNexis subject and industry terms cover a wide range of topics including Banking & Finance; Medicine & Health; Computing & Information Technology; Law & Legal System; Trends & Events; and much more.
3. Proper Name IndexingLexisNexis indexes proper names including companies, organizations, people and places.
4. Multi-Language IndexingThe power and precision offered by LexisNexis SmartIndexing is also available in French and German.
5. Searching with LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™Includes both basic and advanced search tips.
6. Relevance ScoresRelevance scores measure the quantity of discussion on a particular index term within a given document.
7. Indexed ContentSmartIndexing terms tag news, legislative and business content.
Email the Indexing TeamSend questions, feedback and suggestions for terms to the Indexing Team
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.