There are several "Vienna Conventions," some from the 19th Century and some from the 20th. They include the:
- Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (1961)
- Vienna Convention on Consular Relations (1963); see also the Guide to Research on Vienna Convention on Consular Relations Notification Requirements;
- Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (1969);
- Vienna Convention on Succession of States in Respect of Treaties (1978);
- Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer (1985); see also the Ozone Secretariat web site.
For a more complete list, see the Vienna Convention entry on Wikipedia.