LexisNexis® Emerging Issues Series In-House Counsel: Understanding The Dodd-Frank Act—Critical to the Success or Failure of Your Company | WEBINAR (90 minutes) - ONDEMAND
Are you ready to address the massive changes to the U.S. financial system caused by the Dodd-Frank Act? An expansive and complex federal statute designed to promote financial stability via increased accountability, the Act will affect consumers and businesses alike.
Ensure that your legal staff members are prepared for the enhanced disclosure requirements and understand the impact of this law on non-financial companies. Earn 1.5 credit hours† as you learn about effective strategies for coping with the Act and its impact on your business from a panel of experts, with interactive discussion of topics such as:
- The Dodd-Frank Act and its key provisions
- The Federal Reserve’s new charter and the creation of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
- New financial products that are emerging as a result of the Act
- Unintentional consequences of the Act on non-financial companies
- Global impact: How will U.S. firms compete worldwide in light of new regulations?
- The Dodd-Frank Act’s impact on the insurance industry—including state laws, reinsurance, international issues and surplus lines
Linda Kaiser Conley, Esq.,
Member, Business Law Department, Insurance Corporate and Regulatory Group,Cozen O’Connor, Philadelphia, PA Thomas More Griffin, Esq.,
Gibbons P.C., New York, NY Francine L. Semaya, Esq.,
Legal and Regulatory Insurance Regulation, New York, NY
|Rate this Webinar:|